Sunday, November 16, 2008

Great Golf Weather

Now is the beginning of a very short period when we can say that the weather here is better than back home in Utah. We actually have clouds and it has even sprinkled a couple of times.
With the nice weather the golf at Rolling Hills Golf Club become very nice. Below are some pictures from this weekends monthly medal golf tournament. I didn't play well but we really enjoyed the day.
Me after smashing a huge drive!!!!!!!!!!!

A put straight into the hole!!Life is rough in the Magic Kingdom!!!!!!!!!

Dad.........................

3 comments:

m@ryjo said...

I'm jealous. It would be so fun to golf with you! Someday....

JoeBags said...

Get in all the golf you can before you come here in December - not much action to be had around here in the winter time...

woolspinner said...

Thank you for the letter and the link to your blog. What a great year you have had! It was fun to see all the pictures. I am happy for both of you!