Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boise Holiday Visit

On the 17th of December, right after the BYU vs Baylor Basketball game, we turned our KIA, Optima north, and headed to Boise for a short visit with our oldest, Andrea, and her family.  We had two wonderful days with Andrea, Ryck, Zoe, Taytem and Rylee.  Andrea prepared great food for our enjoyment, and we had a fun time exchanging presents, and decorating a gingerbread, holiday house.  We enjoyed seeing the movie "Hugo" at the theater as well.
Here's Taytem, and we can see how beautifully their home is decorated for the holidays.
I was happy to see that they enjoy the Christmas wall-hanging I made and gave to them a couple years ago.
Andrea helped the twins decorate the roof and sides, and I (Grandma Sue) helped Zoe decorate the base, front and back.  We had a good time being artistic and creative.  Dave was the camera-man.
We enjoyed playing some card games and visiting with Andrea and Ryck during this wonderful holiday season!

No comments: