Friday, November 2, 2012

HALLOWEEN 2012

 It's amazing to us how much the celebrations of Halloween have changed since we were kids.  It's certainly fun for the kids, but don't you think that it's really gotten a little out of hand!?!  It's surprising how much money is spent on this holiday that's based on demons and devils.  I heard a news report that approximately sixty dollars is spent, per child in total each year.  That's crazy if you ask me!!!  Although I think it's absurd how much is spent, I still like the idea of getting a good scare now and then.  Dave and I still like to jump out from behind a door to scare each other now and then.  It gets the heart pumping and the blood boiling.  Pretty fun. : )
Stanley-- our favorite jail bird at the school Halloween Parade.
William made for a dashing Ninja!
 Leah's a "Little Devil".  We guess that's okay, at least until she starts dating.
Andrea went over the top getting her girls decked out in Greek Goddess attire.  They're all so grown up and beautimized!!!
Jane, Robyn and Gracie made a fun, witchy threesome!  Filled with sugar, they could hardly stand still for this picture!
It's fun for the grand kids, and they love it.  We must admit -- they're really cute, and it's so much fun for them.

1 comment:

Janice W said...

Great photos your your grandchildren. I'm with you only I'm probably a little cheaper - spending one penny on anything Halloween is too much for me. Of course Bob loves it and goes way overboard on treats for the little ones that come to our door - as cold as it was this year we had more than last!